The Ohio Digital Hate and Terrorism Report (ODHTR) CONFAB is an app and web service that provides a social learning platform to enable the formation of an online community that facilitates discussion focused on countering digital hate and terrorism. The CONFAB is curated by Neal Semel, Co-Founder of Diversity Matters, LLC. With over 25 years of extensive knowledge and practice within the community relations, conflict resolution, civil rights investigation, training, City of Columbus to ATF/State Department, Neal specializes in community building, mediation, communication and fostering positive culture change. Utilizing his robust background, Neal manages and curates all of our content, while leading our subject matter experts.
ODHTR CONFAB BENEFITS
- Simon Wiesenthal Center Digital Hate and Terrorism Report (international)
- Anti-Defamation League,
- FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism - California State University San Bernadino
- and more...
- Get the most up to date news related to Ohio Digital Hate and Terrorism
- Our team of subject matter experts answer questions and share best practices.
- Monthly interviews with experts in the field such as “Rick Eaton, Simon Wiesenthal Center” – monthly conversation discussing current events, best practices and strategies
- Network and share information with fellow ODHTR online community members.
- Presentation with world recognized experts from the Simon Wiesenthal Centers’, Rick Eaton; Diversity Matters’ Neal Semel and Jackie King.
- Review of current hate incidences in Ohio, and best practices such as the KKK rally in Dayton, Ohio in May 2019.
- Utilizing the Combat Hate App the user will be an active participant in the reporting and tracking of digital hate and terrorism occurrences.
Become An ODHTR Member
As a Ohio Digital Hate and Terrorism Report CONFAB Member you’ll be actively engaged in combatting digital hate and terrorism. Your membership will promote the formation of an online community that encourages discussion focused on countering digital hate and terrorism. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
ONLY $10/month — for a single membership. Your annual membership gives you the most up-to-date Digital Hate News, Info, Networking and Training.