Diversity & Inclusion Solutions
Organizations have built their Diversity & Inclusion programs utilizing a framework based on the letter of the law—with a specific emphasis on compliance. Utilizing a different approach, Diversity Matters LLC introduces a strategic framework that delves deeper into your organizations ecosystem and emphasizes the spirit of the law. Our strategic process allows organizations to not only develop sustainable solutions, but also progress into a process driven organization vs. event driven.
Diversity Matters, LLC. offers a full range of services to help organization’s undertake emerging challenges.
Delivering Sustainable Diversity SolutionsDiversity Matters, LLC., a global leader within the Diversity & Inclusion consulting space, offers extensive business advisory services. Our expertise spans across all departments including HR, Operations, Sales, Marketing, as well as specialty departments.
Our team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) construct and deliver comprehensive solutions based on your organizational needs. Our SMEs practical experiences, broad industry know-how, and technical expertise help in delivering sustainable solutions built to maximize organizational impact.
- D&I Business Case Development
- D&I Roadmap
- D&I Deployment Strategy
- D&I Program Development
- D&I Certification Programs
- Organizational Assessments
- Individual Assessments
- D&I Program Audit
- Policy Review & Development
- Strategy Development
- CEO Advisory Services
- Diversity Master Class
- Leveraging Multicultural Talent
- Retaining & Sustaining Talent
- Majors PTI & Meyers Briggs Assessments
Workshops, Classes, Seminars, and KeynotesOur team of trainers and presenters have decades of experience guiding corporate training workshops, delivering keynote speeches, and facilitating conversations across diversity and inclusion topics.
- Implicit Bias
- Cross-Generational Compatibility
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Contemporary Gender Roles
- Cultural Consciousness
- Innovation through Diversity
- Digital Hate
- Race Perceptions
- Diversity Simulations
- Leading Inclusive Work Environments
- LGBTQ Experience
- Intentional Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating with Diverse Clients
- Building Inclusive Teams
- Managing Change
- Conflict Management
- Leadership Simulations
Talent Reaching Advancement through Individual LearningTRAIL (Talent Reaching Advancement through Individual Learning) is a framework designed to enhance or replace an organizations employee development program. Helping to build organizational inclusiveness, TRAIL promotes a more engaged, dedicated, and educated workforce by connecting the employee (individual learner), manager (mentor), and senior management (sponsor) through customized resources including:
- Digital Content
- Individual Learning
- TRAIL Guide
EMPLOYEE KNOWLEDGE CONTINUUM
Building Organizational KnowledgeThe Employee Knowledge Continuum is a platform with the intended purpose of helping organization’s capture, organize, and share workforce knowledge. Fully customizable to fit an organization’s structure and needs. Some feature and benefits include:
- Ability to capture “tribal knowledge” within organization.
- Engagement based platform—internal subject matter experts can interact with peers and/or subordinates via messaging, Q&A, and video
- Knowledge can be used to update/refine standard operating procedures, streamline processes, innovate/identify new products or services.
- Increased Cross-Departmental transparency
- Built-in analytics captures management level data
- Empowered workforce—increased management/employee relationship